House for Sale
**Under Offer / Under Contract**
Property ID 1943343BOTANIC RIDGE: **NO BODY CORPORATE FEES APPLICABLE** Rarely does a property genuinely tick all of the right real estate boxes as much as 7 Otway Rise does. After many years of enjoyment and happy memories this is a very regretful sale by the current vendor so make their loss your gain!
All that is required is a little bit of TLC, some old school elbow grease and the end product will be a genuine family entertainer that will be so proud to call home!
* Quiet cul-de-sac location with direct access to walking track and parkland
* Large lifestyle allotment measuring app. 906m2
* Spacious 4 bedroom home with bonus office/study and remote DLUG with internal and rear roller access
* Oversized master retreat featuring a generous walk-in robe plus a full ensuite complete with dual vanities, separate toilet and spa bath
* 3 separate internal living zones ideal for large families and entertainers alike
* Zoned external living zones featuring an in-ground solar heated freshwater pool, paved BBQ area plus a covered alfresco complete with inbuilt bar and TV entertainment area
* Additional rear decked zone with a tranquil garden setting and water feature
* Generously proportioned room sizes, excellent storage facilities, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, additional water tank and much, much more ...
Located in what must be one of the most secluded court positions in Botanic Ridge, this modern and spacious family home sits amongst other well maintained properties and is a certain addition to your inspection list. You will love being surrounded by the amazing native flora that this area is renowned for!
As you step inside the entryway leads you directly into the open plan family/meals area where you will find the galley style kitchen complete with a walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances. The multiple internal living zones on offer will ensure that you will never be pressed for space!
Here lies a sensational opportunity for those focused on location. Botanic Ridge is one of Melbourne's newest suburbs and is only a moment's drive from a selection of primary and secondary schools, including Cranbourne South Primary, the Royal Botanic Gardens, local shops and sporting facilities. Also on offer is app. 13 kilometres of walking/bike tracks, estate family fun days with the distinguished 18-hole Greg Norman designed golf course only minutes away. It's purely a case of unpacking and relaxing!
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW - PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS!
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers